Getting Creative

     Farming and homesteading sure open your mind to new opportunities. New ways in which you could be creative. I know many of you might say "I don't have one creative bone in my body." But I have disagree. I think when put in the right position we can all be a little crafty. For example, always purchase large gallons of white vinegar for cooking, cleaning, and for my animals. I use to toss these gallons out once they were empty... Because... what am I suppose to do with them? I needed a funnel to pour my chicken feed into a serving gallon that would make it easier and less messy when I feed the chicken. I did not own a large enough funnel so I cut the bottom of my empty vinegar bottle and vuala. Now I have this great big funnel that even comes with a handle and a lid. I am sure you have had many moments of creativity if you really sit back and think about it. 

https://pixabay.com/photos/easter-egg-food-easter-egg-nest-3281582/


Comments