The Things I have Learned

     I have learned so much since beginning our farming / homesteading journey just over 2 years ago. I have learned how to give an injection to an injured animal. I have learned how to reuse and repurposed things we no longer need like citrus peels. Which i now use to make my own cleaning solution. I have learned so many new cooking and baking recipes. Mind you I did not really know how to cook before this. Yes, its really, really true. I have learned about the power of natural medicine. Now I can create my own natural cough syrup. I have learned that everyone can teach you a lesson. Most importantly I have learned how kind-hearted people can be and how much they genuinely enjoy other peoples company. This has been quite an adventure so far. I can't wait to see whats next. I would love to hear what you have learned on your journey so far.

https://pixabay.com/photos/salmon-dish-food-cuisine-meal-518032/


Comments