A Little About Us

     Our little family consist of a mom, a dad, and preteen - tween as they call it. We are an adventurous, funny, loving, dedicated family. We love to travel to near and far places. We live for the excitement of a new adventure. We love meeting people, learning from people, and generally being around people. I guess like for people. And who doesn't love trying for food. The taste, smells, colors, and textures that make the world so beautiful. My husband and I both work from home. While my soon does blended learning from home.  So we are home together pretty much all day. Which might sound like much but it is actually a beautiful thing to see your children grew right before you very eyes. We are  learning to appreciate and cherish the time we spend together and the world around us. But yes we all do need our own little escapes. A little something we each enjoy doing alone. Free time if you will. For me its learning about natural medicines, beauty routines, diy just about anything, cooking and baking, and throwing parties. These all imply watching a ton of videos and reading many blogs. My husband enjoys hang out, relaxing, grilling, watching documentaries. My son enjoys playing sports, reading, building with lego's, and making inventions. Your typical family I suppose. So tell me about you and your family?



Comments