How it All Began

     We were in the normal rate race. I was working a very demanding 9 am -5 pm job. My husband also worked a 9 am - 5 pm job but from home.  We were in this vicious cycle of work, eat, sleep, and repeat. We earned really great money but were just never seemed to be able to enjoy it. Like most people we would eat out once or twice a week and would hang out either at the beach or at an event once a week. We went on 1 or 2 weekend getaways and a week long vacation somewhere. And I feel like that's really just so that you have something to look forward to. Something to keep you going sort of speak. We lived in paradise near the beach and a really nice neighborhood. We actually had really nice neighbors. This is actually a big one. I am sure you know have nice neighbors is not an easy find. We loved our lives but were tired and seeking something different, something better. We dreamed of a better life like we all do

One day I woke up and told my husband I was ready to quit my job, sell it all, and move. To start over new. We needed something more that we simply would not be able to get the way we where living.  So we did! I wrote up my resignation letter and handed it to my boss. I took a picture of just about everything in my house and posted it everywhere i could sell (Facebook Market Place, Craigslist, Offer Up, etc.) I even did a couple of moving sales. The kind were everyone comes to your house and basically buy it all. The timing could not be better we where nearing having to renew our lease and our school was just wrapping up his school year. This is how it all began for us.  

 




Comments