Karma

     Karma is a crazy thing. Yes, karma is most referred to in the bad sense of the word. In situation like be careful what you do to other it could come back at you. But I believe in there is good karma too. The kind that says that the universe is watching you every time you help someone or do a good deed. We have always had what I consider to be good karma. But since starting this journey I think we have been met with an abundant amount of good karma. We are very luck and blessed to always receive something we where not expecting. We have received free animals, fruits and veggies, furniture, and so much more. I love this good karma and hope it sticks around for longer. Of course I should disclose we also are very giving and help when ever we see someone in need. So I am sure this has a little role to play in the whole thing. But either way I do feel blessed

Shaggy (the mini silkie chicken)




Comments